Academy Chatter: What clubs will you join this year?

Academy Chatter:  What clubs will you join this year?
Tess Boeckman, freshman: “Fashion Club because I like clothes and fashion, baking club because I like food and baking, and ASTRA because it feels good to help other people.”
Eloise Van Handel, freshman: “Drama Club because I like to perform and want to learn more, and Book Club because I like reading books when I can talk about them with friends.”
Michael Lamm, freshman: “French Club because the teacher is really nice, and I want to learn more about French culture, and Environmental Club because my friends and I want to help the environment.”
Reagan Gosa, sophomore: “ASTRA because it works well with my schedule and is a great way to help people.”
Erin McNerney, senior: “I’m interested in the ASTRA service club because it provides great opportunities to help others in the community. We learn about organizations that we are able to provide service for and it’s an amazing way to give back.”
Zita Lulloff, senior: “I am interested in being a part of the Leadership Club. I am looking forward to this year’s leadership conference. Leadership Club is a great way for me to mature and become more responsible. I am also interested in joining the Baking Club because they always have such great activities.”

Deacon Wery, freshman: “I’m doing ASTRA because it’s easy for service hours and Chinese Club because they meet twice a year, and I like Chinese food.”

Quinn Blom, freshman: “Chinese Club because I like Chinese food and ping-pong and Academy Fans because of Nick Gruesen.”