New, Smaller Morning Show Crew Looking for Ways to Improve

With a new semester in full swing, the NDA Triton news crew has been able to get their feet wet and figure out what it is like to run the news and are now even more looking for ways to improve the show for the future. 

This has taken the form of the studio producing new segments like junior Pamela Lepsciers’s Hot Take Thursdays and more interviews with teachers. 

The class is running on a smaller crew then normal with only nine students compared to the normal twelve, but they are making it work. 

Out of the nine students, seven are on-air hosts with senior Riley Hess, Lepscier, junior Heedy Kussow and senior Ben Wolcanski returning from last semester. 

Some of the students in the class also shared the reason why they decided to join this class.

“I joined this class because I thought I could bring something unique to this class,” senior Liam Blakney said. 

“I really liked the class and I wanted to have fun in high school, so I wanted to keep taking this class,” Lepscier said.

“I knew Jake (Gerlikovski), and I thought it would be close to what they do in the auditorium for tech,” said junior Diego Beals.

“When I originally joined, I wasn’t expecting much but I learned more about technology and video editing that made me want to pursue a career,” said Hess.

“I like making/producing music, and I thought this class would help me,” said senior Ayden L’Empereur.

“I wanted to do it for fun, and I wanted to do something different,” said junior Jacob Hunk.

“I took the class because here we can learn to interact with someone because if something isn’t working we have to interact and solve the problems together,” said Kussow,

“I joined this class because I like knowing how stuff works and because the studio is cool,” said senior Stanley Smith III.