Spring Week Promises a Plethora of Activities, Dress Down Days. . . and Fun

Spring Week returns to NDA next week, and many events are going on from Monday, April 15, to Friday, April 20. 

To participate in the dress-up days for the week, students will have to pay two dollars to receive a special pin.

The fundraiser for this year is raising money for the Ronald McDonald House that provides housing for families of people needing medical procedures. 

“Fundraising for the Ronald McDonald House was easy because we knew people in our building that were positively impacted by their services, so we wanted to support them,” said Frau Jen Laaksonen, executive adviser of Student Government.

Spring Week kicks off with an advisory schedule on Monday for a prayer service taking place during the advisory. 

The dress day for Monday is regular dress code bottoms with red or yellow tops. 

Tuesday then brings NDA Serves where members of the student body will help others in the community for the morning, and there will be no school for the rest of the day. 

Wednesday is another advisory day with Student Government elections taking place during advisory. 

The dress day for Wednesday will be Soccer Mom or Grill Day with Dip Day taking place during lunch. 

Dip Day costs three dollars, and students will be able to enjoy dips brought in from students and staff. 

Thursday follows up Wednesday with advisories competing in a game of Geoguesser and the dress day being Comfort Day. 

Spring Week then wraps up with De La Baie Fest on Friday and will be a half  day. 

Many activities will be offered at De La Baie Fest like food from German Club, 3×3 basketball led by Mr. Greg Gieser, Kahoot games from Writers Union, a silent auction, a baguette race, a cake walk, lawn games, a ping pong tournament, UNO games, Mario Kart and UNO raffle.