Juniors, Seniors Encouraged to Sign Up for Wisconsin Education Fair at SNC

NDA returns to the Wisconsin Education Fair at St. Norbert College on Wednesday, September 27, from 9 to 11 a.m., where juniors and seniors can talk with representatives from different universities and organizations.

“The Wisconsin Education Fair is a college fair for high school students to learn more about various colleges across the nation. We have been taking a group of students to the WEF for at least the past nine years,” said Ciera Gerl, Student Services Assistant at NDA.

Over 100 colleges, military branches and specialty schools will be at the fair. Students will be able to “browse and talk with representatives from these schools and organizations.”

“Students can get their questions answered immediately and gain insight into what these organizations are looking for in prospective students. This can ultimately help narrow down which schools or post-high school opportunities students are interested in,” she explained.

Only juniors and seniors can attend the event, and NDA highly encourages seniors to attend “to help with their college applications and decision-making.”

“This event is also great for juniors who are beginning their research about college or post-high school opportunities,” she added.

Students who are interested in attending should go to the Student Services Google Classroom for the sign-up information. Students will also need to fill out a Google form and sign up for a barcode that is needed for admission into the event. 

There are also posters around the school with a QR code that is linked to the sign-up form.

The event is free, and students will be taking a bus to St. Norbert. Those attending will be gone from 8:50 to 11:20, and will miss 2nd, advisory, 3rd, and part of 4th hour.

View Comments (1)