Alumni Weekend Kicks Off with Tailgate on Friday, Hall of Fame Ceremony on Saturday

NDA’s Alumni Weekend kicks off with an Alumni Tailgate on Friday, September 29, in the NDA Commons from 5-7 p.m. before the football game against Menasha.

“The day before our Alumni Hall of Fame ceremony, we have a tailgate where the members inducted into the Hall of Fame get recognized at half time. Before the game, we provide food in the commons for all alumni. It is a cool opportunity for many to attend and reconnect with people that attended Notre Dame,” said Eliza Campbell, the recently named Alumni Coordinator at NDA.

Campbell was given the role as Alumni Coordinator after meeting with President Tom Kiely last year about what “he envisioned the role to be,” and Campbell decided to take on the role a few days after.

“We want to grow the alumni relationship in our community. We saw our predecessor schools have a lot of pride in where they went to high school, and we are working to make that happen across NDA,” explained Campbell.

Now a teacher at NDA, Campbell will work alongside a newly selected Alumni Board to foster alumni engagement and connections between the board and alumni.

“They will serve as the collective voice of alumni through engagement with fellow alumni, engagement within the school community, and through supporting NDA,” she said.

The members of the Alumni Board are as follows:

Mellisa (Wiggins) Lemkuil (St. Joseph Academy, 1988)

Mark Warpinski (Premontre, 1966)

John Heyrman (Abbot Pennings, 1978)

Ella Tristani (Notre Dame Academy, 2019)

Adam Aicher (Notre Dame Academy, 1995)

Amy Rader (Notre Dame Academy, 1993)

Kevin Robinson (Notre Dame Academy, 2014)

Ricky Hearden (Notre Dame Academy, 2009)

Austin Fritsch (Notre Dame Academy, 2003)

Any alumni interested in attending the events of Alumni Weekend can find information on Facebook, the NDA website, and a letter that was sent out through the NDA messaging system.