Study Tables–‘Books & Bagels–Scheduled for Saturday, Dec. 16

With final exams approaching in two weeks, many students are starting to prepare and come up with different ways to study.

One of the best ways is attending study tables for final exams on Saturday, December 16, from 9 am to noon.

The event is organized by Dr. Diane Mulroney, who encourages students to take advantage of this helpful opportunity.

“We recommend that students attend study tables because finals are difficult and it helps to study with others,” she said. “Everyone is there for the same reason, and it feels like a supportive community. It’s a relaxed environment, and you can snack while you study.”

For the snacking, Mulroney shared that this year’s theme for study tables is ‘Books and Bagels.’

This means that the school will provide not only teachers and NHS members to help study, but also bagels for students to enjoy.

As for which teachers will be attending the event, Mulroney said that it varies from year to year. 

So far, both she and social studies teacher Mr. Geiser have committed, but more may show up depending on their schedules.

There will also be NHS members, who will tutor on an as-needed basis, meaning that they won’t be assigned to a student ahead of time and instead will be available to everyone.

“Students don’t need to sign up in advance; just show up and stay for as long as you would like,” said Mulroney.