Ms. Rockwood, Finalist in Bakery Contest, Needs Our Votes

“I love experimenting with different flavors and fillings, and decorating is my favorite part of all,” said Ms. Brianna Rockwood, Student Services receptionist.  An avid baker, she currently a finalist in a baking contest. 

Rockwood heard about the contest through Facebook and Instagram ads. 

“I kept seeing the ad for The Greatest Baker competition so I thought I would check it out,” she said. 

To enter the contest she had to answer a few questions and upload pictures of things that she has baked in the past. 

“In my profile, you can see some of my favorite bakes over the years,” said Rockwood. 

She likes being able to bake many different things, with her favorite being cake. 

“I always get creative with my cake decorations and try to think outside the box. Some of the cakes I have made for family members include a bowl of ramen, an airplane, a toolbox, a pizza and even a crab Rangoon,” she added. 

The grand prize of the contest would be $10,000. 

She would put her prize towards opening her own bakery. 

“It has been a dream of mine for a long time, and this prize money would help me reach my goal that much faster,” said Rockwood. 

Voting is based on public response. Everyone is allowed to vote once a day throughout the competition. 

“I am currently in the third round, and there are about six weeks left of the competition,” she said. 

She even included a link so Tritons can vote for her and help her reach her goal to open her bakery – https://greatestbaker.com/2023/brianna-rockwood