Tritonfest: Everything You Need to Know

NDA’s largest fundraiser, Tritonfest, is set for Saturday, February 10, in the Schneider Triton Center.

“Tritonfest is NDA’s biggest fundraiser of the year. It is also a way for families, staff, and others involved with NDA to meet and form friendships and other connections,” commented Claire Teitz, Assistant Director of Development at NDA.

Guests can bid on prizes and other novelty items to raise money for NDA. The goal is to raise around $400,000, and 325 to 350 people are expected to attend.

“We have a lot of great auction items ranging in price from thousands of dollars to ten dollars,” said Teitz.

Some of the prizes include a Jordan Love signed and framed jersey, a Jordan Love signed helmet, a package of Winnipeg Jets items from Mason Appleton, pickleball games, tennis packages, VIP tickets to next year’s musical and Academy Awards, two tickets to the Wisconsin Herd, NDA fleece blankets and Uncle Mike’s gift cards.

There are also “teacher wishes” that guests can purchase for a teacher. There are currently 46 different teacher wishes this year. One of the highlights is a $2,900 Meeting Owl 3 and Owl Bar for Technology Director Gina Fredrick to use when hosting large online meetings.

Student volunteers are needed to help during Tritonfest. A sign-up sheet can be found outside Mrs. Waters’ office, and ASTRA has a Google form set up. This year’s student speaker is junior Pamela Lepscier.

“Students can greet attendees, help with the coat check, sell raffle tickets, and help pick-up auction items for donors after the auction is finished. Volunteers will work with Ms. Eliza Campbell, have a pizza dinner and get service hours.”

Mr. Geno McKenna, the Director of Advancement, and Teitz are responsible for planning the event, but there are also parents who help organize Tritonfest.

“Our Chairs are Mrs. Debbie Ruggles, Mr. and Mrs. Jeff and Mary Burich, and Mr. David Cuene,” said Teitz.

Through the generous donations of sponsors, Tritonfest is able to be a successful fundraiser. This year’s sponsors are listed below.

Event Sponsors:

• Hertz (the Cuene Family)
  • LeMieux Toyota

Silver Sponsors:

• Bergstrom Automotive
  • Mr. and Mrs. Jeff and Mary Burich
  • Green Bay Packaging
  • The George Kress Foundation
  • H.J. Martin and Son, Inc.
  • KC Stock Foundation, Inc.
  • Koehne Chevrolet Buick GMC, Inc.
  • Nicolet National Bank
  • Dr. Scott and Debbie Ruggles

Bronze Sponsors:

• BW Converting Solutions
  • Mrs. Diane Conway
  • Green Bay Packers Give Back
  • Miron Construction
  • OSMS
  • St. Norbert Abbey

There are 44 other sponsors not mentioned here that “have been generously donating items for the live and silent auctions.”

Tickets for Tritonfest are still available, and one can sign-up on the NDA website.