Bryson Pappas Elected Student Body President

The Student Body and each class voted on their peers to lead their classes in the 2024-2025 school year.

Student Body President will be Bryson Pappas, FanMan will be George Smullen, Mermaid is Morgan Gokey, the senior class president will be Charlie Gerstner, and the class president for the juniors will be Cecilia VanDrisse.

Pappas currently holds the position of junior class president, and Charlie Gerstner holds the position of senator in the Senate Branch of Student Government.

“I am very involved in making and helping organize the events for our school, sort of behind the scenes,” said Pappas.

The future Student Body President has been involved with Student Government for three years as sophomore and current junior class president.

Gerstner has been on the Cross Country team all three years. He also participated in the musical this year with plans to take the stage again next year, has performed in Cabaret every year and won the TGB talent show last year.

“I am also a proud and competitive intramural basketball player and enthusiast,” said the future senior class president.

Pappas can assure all Tritons that their voices will be heard and action will be taken accordingly.

“How will I enforce that? Perhaps by asking a wide variety of students in person or by a Google form in their emails,” he said.

The future Student Body President also intends that special days, like Chick-Fil-A Day during last year’s Fall Fest week, will return with maybe some more unique food concepts like Chipotle.

“Mainly whatever you want is my priority. I plan for the upcoming school year to be one to remember, one filled with legacy,” said Pappas.

Gerstner claims that students can look forward to having their voices heard and input implemented, along with the return of Triton raps.