Brady LaViolette Interns with Physical Therapists Through Career Explorations Class

Senior Brady LaViolette is in the Career Explorations class run by Mr. Christian Dory. 

LaViolette interns at Paramount Physical Therapy in Green Bay. 

“I observe the physical therapists and help out around the floor,” said the intern. 

Being in the Career Explorations program has helped him develop as a person. 

“I’ve grown in emotional maturity as well as how to become a better listener and communicator,” said LaViolette. 

Mr. Dory sold him on joining the program, so he could leave school early and be able to work. 

“The class is also an open dialogue where you can freely speak your mind without the fear of being judged,” the senior said.. 

During a typical day at his job, he hangs out with the physical therapists and if they need something done, he does it. 

“I also get taught how to do certain evals and jobs,” said LaViolette. 

He does some work, but it’s usually not much. 

After graduation, he will be attending Ohio University to play baseball and major in exercise science.