Anderson Beers Praises Career Explorations Class

Anderson Beers, a student of Mr. Dory’s Career Explorations Class, says he has gained invaluable experience from the class.

He decided to take the class after hearing Mr. Dory talk about it to his sophomore-year class. When he heard about the program, he was interested in getting into his future career at an early age while doing something that he enjoyed.

His favorite memories of the class include getting to know Mr. Dory more and working with him to find his career path.

Beers is doing an apprenticeship at Bergstrom Automotive as an Auto Technician. He hopes to stay in this career field while advancing and honing his knowledge of mechanics and cars.

Beers credits the Career Explorations Program for setting him up with a job after college while also finding a career field that he enjoys and is passionate about.

“This program helped me prepare for life after graduation because it got me into a fantastic job that will take me all the way through college and after,” said Beers.

Beers would highly recommend the program to any students who are considering it. Through the program, Beers was able to find what he wanted his future career to entail and was provided with countless opportunities to experience and choose from.

Even if students don’t want to have an apprenticeship from the class, Beers says it’s an amazing experience that teaches you skills you can use for the rest of your life.

“I would recommend the program to other students because when I first joined the class, I was completely unsure about what I wanted to do in life. Mr. Dory’s class showed me tons of different fields I had the opportunity to go into,” said Beers.